- The best Hobo
- Help out your fellow hobos, you may need your help someday
Mechanic (on the train, gears and steampunk)
- Dowsing rod/compass (guidance)
- Don’t cause trouble in the train yard?
- Make your own work?
Junkyard Hobo (Gollum of trash)
- Ekeltric bindle (power garbage based machines, stun foes for a short time)
- Respect nature, don’t leave garbage (good version?)
- Tries to clean up garbage, but just leaves different garbage?
- Pie tin (vibration/sound)
- Don’t take advantage of people who are vulnerable, locals, or other hobos (but the selfish version, take from these people)
- Plague bindle (rots things)
- Go home kid, you don’t belong here
- Shoe Bindle (speed abilities)
- Be a gentleman, respect the law when in town
- Teaching the stereotypical version of chivalry
Beach comber (hermit crab guy)
- Brick bindle (hammer)
- When no work, use the talents that you have and make your own work but the lazy version of it, finds stuff instead of making it?
Trash Portal Hobo
- Portal bindle
- Respect handouts, don’t use them up – other hobos might need help
- Used to be a hobo but got lazy and uses his accumulated power to not work
- Sticky bindle (climbing, picking stuff up)
- Recurring character, not a boss?
- Pigeon Hobo’s lover
Pigeon Hobo (female)
- Bird bindle
- Recurring character, not a boss
- Bee Beard’s lover
Magic Beard Hobo
- Rope Bindle (swinging, grappling)
- Decide your own life (good version)
- Respect nature (negative version, leaves weeds everywhere)
Coal Dust hobo
- Fire bindle (light, warmth, short-range projectiles)
- Decide your own life?
- Don’t cause trouble in the trainyard?
- Cheese bindle
- Stay clean, boil up when possible (wash your hands!)
- Bad version of make your own work
King of the Underworld
- Decide your own life (evil version)